Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Newsy Tuesday


Because of my approaching conference, I’m taking a leave of absence from Blogger to focus on final preparations. When you hear from me again, I’ll be in New York City. All of my crazy experiences will be shared on this page—travel tips, awkward moments, mishaps, pictures, everything. But until then, follow me on Twitter @PrimeWayWriter, Instagram @authorcarolinegeorge, or check out my Facebook page. I’ll be posting continuous updates.

Thanks for your support and readership! Below are contest information, a list of upcoming posts, and several reader recommendations.

Future Posts:

·        Welcome To New York

·        The Writer’s Conference: What All Writers Need To Know

·        Three Cheers For Teens

·        The Pitch (Video Blog)

·        Student Vs. Author


For Writers: Check out author Tessa Emily Hall’s Monday Minute Challenge! It’s a wonderful contest that tests your writing skills.

Book Recommendation: WARM BODIES by Isaac Marion

Coffee Of The Day: Chock Full o’ Nuts

CONTEST: Don’t forget about the Social Media Challenge! To enter the contest, post the hashtag #IAmTheVestige on your social media account. Each post will act as an entry. The more you tweet, Instagram, blog, and Facebook #IAmTheVestige, the more times you will be entered into the final drawing. There isn’t an entry limit. Post as much or as little as you want. Just know that the more entries you have, the more likely you are to win the PRIZE PACK!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin